Wanting to get your roll on?! Come to the Nelson Skating Rink operated by the Nelson Roller Sports Club! Located in the Tahuna Reserve our awesome indoor roller skating rink caters for all ages and abilities and is the perfect venue for having fun while getting great exercise!
Join us for fun casual skating during our public sessions from 1-3pm on Saturdays and Sundays and public holidays (except Christmas day, Boxing day, Good Friday and Easter Sunday.)
Entry including skate hire is $8. Entry with your own skates is $6. Family pass (two adults and up to three children) and Multi-Entry Concessions are only $30. NRSC members skate free at public sessions when using their own skates.
- Public Skating: Saturday & Sunday 1 – 3pm
- L8 SK8 Roller Rave: First Friday Night of the Month 6:30 – 9:00pm. Music – Fun – Games for all ages!
- Learn to Skate: Saturdays 10 – 11am. Open to all ages and abilities
- Learn to Speed Skate: Mondays 6:30 – 7:30pm
- Learn to Play Inline Hockey: Classes resume mid-February. Contact Alethea by email ( email@example.com ) for more info
Find us next to the Hydroslide by the beach at Tahunanui, Nelson. Phone 03 548 6499.
Join the Club
The Nelson Roller Sports Club (NRSC) are a group of people committed to promoting the advancement and encouragement of all sections of roller sports in Nelson. Our facilities are available for precision, speed, artistic, roller derby, inline hockey and general skating. Membership is very affordable – join us today! Send an email via the form below for more details. We look forward to skating with you!